The 3G Arrow rear-wheel drive power wheelchair with TrueTrack technology has the flexibility and function to accommodate a variety of drivers with diverse needs and take them where they need to go in style.
The revolutionary TrueTrack system makes power chair control easier than ever, while exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure provide sporty, rugged good looks.
Available with a variety of options, the 3G Arrow is everything you could ask for in a power chair – and so much more.
- Features TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Gearless Brushless Motors provides accurate control of wheel speed ensuring exact and effortless drive command
- MK6i electronics take the MK series to the next level by offering features that are easier to use than any other MK series electronics system.
- Standard Monroe Spring Shock system allows for up to 2 inches of movement to absorb impact and provide maximum clinical comfort and function
- TrueTrack technology is made up of two major components: Gearless-Brushless GB motors and MKIV A electronics.
|Base Width:||25″ measurement. (Based on wheel base and 14″ x 3″ drive wheels. Add 2″ to overall base width with 14″ x 4″ drive wheels)|
|Overall Length:||Short base: 28.5″ Long base: 31.5″ (Measured from head tube to standard anti-tip wheel)|
|Caster Options:||Standard: 8″ x 2.25″ semi-pneumatic Optional: 8″ x 2.5″ pneumatic|
Optional: 9″ x 3″ pneumatic and foam-filled
Optional 6″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic
Optional: Shock Fork
|Drive Wheel Options:||Standard: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic|
Optional: 14″ x 3″ foam-filled Optional: pneumatic and foam-filled 14″ x 4″
Optional: free wheel hub with HD 4-pole motor (14″ x 4″ adds 2″ to overall width)
|Electronic Options:||Standard: MK690 ACC Controller, MPJ+ MK6i Joystick.|
Option: MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls
|Battery:||Standard: Group 24|
|Product Weight:||190 lb (without batteries)|
|Speed:||Standard 7 mph(max) GB TrueTrack motors|
|NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.|