The 3G Torque SP rear-wheel drive power wheelchair, is available with TrueTrack technology, is the uncommonly well-appointed economy model of the 3G Storm Series.
Standard with a High-Performance 4-pole motor package and 300-lb. weight limit, it offers many of the features and options found on the other Storm Series models, while maintaining a truly affordable price.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1″ increments. Width ranges: 12″ – 16″, 16″ – 20″, and 20″ -22″. Depth ranges: 12″ – 16″, 16″ – 19″, and 19″ – 22″.
- Optional patent-pending TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Standard independent rear-wheel suspension is designed to absorb significant jolts and impacts.
- Standard with MK6i Non-Expandable Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an SPJ+ Joystick. Upgrade to Expandable Electronics by using the MPJ+ Joystick, or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls.
- Standard with the high-performance 4-Pole motor package with needed power for active users, reaching a maximum speed of 6.5 mph.
|Seat Width:||12″ – 22″ (1″ increments)|
|Seat Depth:||12″ – 22″ (1″ increments)|
|Seat To Floor Height:||Low: 17.5″ Medium: 19.75″ Tall: 21″|
|Seat Tilt:||0° – 10° (continous adjustment)|
|Arm Height:||Fixed: 10″ Adjustable: 9.5″ – 13.5″|
|Back Angle:||85° – 105° (5° increments)|
|Caster Options:||Standard: 8″ x 2.25″ semi-pneumatic Optional: 8″ x 2.5″ pneumatic Optional: 9″ x 3″ pneumatic and foam-filled|
Optional 6″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic
|Drive Wheel Options:||Standard: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic Optional: 14″ x 3″ foam-filled Optional: pneumatic and foam-filled 14″ x 4″ Optional: free wheel hub with HD 4-pole motor (14″ x 4″ adds 2″ to overall width)|
|Electronic Options:||Standard: MK690 Controller, SPJ+ Joystick.|
Option: Expandable electronics with MPJ+ Joystick or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls
|Overall Length:||Short base: 28.5″ Long base: 31.5″(Measured from head tube to standard anti-tip wheel)|
|Product Weight:||190 lb (without batteries)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Speed:||Standard: 6.5 mph (max) 4-pole Optional: 7 mph (max) GB TrueTrack motor|
|Base Width:||Standard: 4-pole motor 25″ Optional: GB with TrueTrack motor 24.75″ (with 14″ x 3″ wheels)|
|Battery:||Standard: 22NF Optional: Group 24|
|Warranty:||New limited warranty for chairs shipped on or after March 1, 2007:|
Base Frame:5 years
Seat Frame: 3 years
Electrical Components: 1 year
Motors:4 Pole 1 year:GB motors 5 years
Batteries: 6 months
Remaining components(except upholstered materials, padded materials, tires/wheels): 1 year
|NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.|