The Torque 3 power wheelchair is a well appointed entry model of the 3G Storm Series appropriately positioned in Group 3. With a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds, the Torque 3 meets the needs of many rehab consumers and features rehab or captains seating.
- Van Seat widths 18″,20″,22″ wide Semi Recline or Full Recline Van Seats
- Standard with 4-Pole motor package reaching a maximum speed of 5.8 mph.
- Optional TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Electronics by using the MPJ+ Joystick, or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls
- Standard independent rear-wheel suspension is designed to absorb significant jolts and impacts.
|Seat Width:||Van Seat widths 18″,20″,22″ wide|
|Seat Depth:||18″ wide set at 16″ deep|
20″ wide set at 18″ deep
22″ wide set at 20″ deep
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lb.|
|Overall Length:||Short Base: 28.5″|
Long Base: 31.5″
Measured from headtube to standard anti-tip wheel.
|Wheels:||Standard: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic|
Optional: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic with foam filled insert.
Optional 14″ x 4″ pneumatic or foam filled drive wheel.(14″ x 4″ adds 2″ to overall width).
|Caster Options:||Standard: 8″ x 2.25″ semi-pneumatic Optional: 8″ x 2.5″ pneumatic|
Optional: 9″ x 3″ pneumatic and foam-filled
Optional 6″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic
|Speed:||5.8 mph with 4 pole motors|
Optional GB TrueTrack motors with 7 mph.
Base Frame:5 years
Seat Frame: 3 years
Electrical Components: 1 year
Motors:4 Pole 1 year:GB motors :5 years
Batteries: 6 months
Remaining components(except upholstered materials, padded materials, tires/wheels): 1 year
|NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.|