The Torque 3 power wheelchair is a well appointed entry model of the 3G Storm Series appropriately positioned in Group 3.
With a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds and 4 pole motors, the Torque 3 meets the needs of many rehab consumers.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1″ increments. Width ranges: 12″ – 16″, 16″ – 20″, and 20″ -22″. Depth ranges: 12″ – 18″, 16″ – 19″, and 19″ – 22″.
- Standard with 4-Pole motor package reaching a maximum speed of 5.8 mph.
- Optional TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Standard with MK6i Non-Expandable Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an SPJ+ Joystick. Upgrade to Expandable Electronics by using the MPJ+ Joystick, or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls
- Standard independent rear-wheel suspension is designed to absorb significant jolts and impacts.
|Seat Width:||12″-22″ (1″ increments)|
|Seat Depth:||12″-22″ (1″ increments)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lb. Junior Seat widths have a user weight limit of 150 lbs.|
|Seat To Floor Height:||Low:17.5″,Medium:19.75″, Tall:21″|
|Seat Tilt:||0Â° to 10Â° (continuous adjustment)|
|Base Width:||Standard with 4 pole motors and 14×3″ drive wheels: 25″|
Optional GB with TrueTrack motors with 14×3″ drive wheels: 24.75″
|Overall Length:||Short Base: 28.5″|
Long Base: 31.5″
Measured from headtube to standard anti-tip wheel.
|Drive Wheel Options:||Standard: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic|
Optional: 14″ x 3″ pneumatic with foam filled insert.
Optional 14″ x 4″ pneumatic or foam filled drive wheel.(14″ x 4″ adds 2″ to overall width).
|Caster Options:||Standard: 8″ x 2.25″ semi-pneumatic Optional: 8″ x 2.5″ pneumatic|
Optional: 9″ x 3″ pneumatic and foam-filled
Optional 6″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic
|Speed:||Standard: 5.8 mph max with 4 pole motors|
Optional: 7.0 mph max with GB TrueTrack motors.
|Warranty:||New limited warranty for chairs shipped on or after March 1, 2007:|
Base Frame:5 years
Seat Frame: 3 years
Electrical Components: 1 year
Motors:4 Pole 1 year:GB motors :5 years
Batteries: 6 months
Remaining components(except upholstered materials, padded materials, tires/wheels): 1 year
|NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.|